Helping you reach your potential.
Counselling, coaching & therapeutic recreation that helps you move forward.
Helping Individuals & Groups:
Move your mind, move your life:
More Information: (Click sections for more information)
Counselling & Therapeutic Recreation
Science today shows that your mind is not stuck: new brain cells and new connections can be formed even later in life. Finding your right next step is more than a metaphor: when you move your body, particular in positive connection with others, you change your brain. You create conditions for moving your mind. Why not combine working on yourself, your mindset and your life goals while getting out there for exercise and fresh air.
Don't let someone else define your success. Your meaning. Don't let obstacles stop you.
You can take those new steps with the right support and encouragement.
Fitness & Sport Training:
personal training, sport conditioning, weightloss. (available as online coaching)
- Specialising in functional movement training & fitness for target activities, so that your training aligns with your sport or activity, making efficient use of your time.
- Experience with older adults, post surgery & injury rehabilitation, medical conditions & disability
Fitness & Coaching for Riders (www.equifitt.com):
Managing yourself better= riding better
You don't need the perfect horse or perfect body to ride better than you could have imagined.
Links to Heather's books:
Killer Core work-out plan for Runners
( run better. prevent injury. get serious enough about your running to plan your core training like you plan your running. www.core4runners.ca )
Fitness Books & Resources for Riders
Anatomy & conditioning manual for Riders
esearch, Consulting & Contracting:
Impact = Plan + Teamwork
- Get Focused:
Strategic planning, process analysis, program evaluation, governance and project direction.
- Get Things Done:
Building stakeholder teams, managing multiple projects, performance improvement, meeting facilitation.
- Get the Word Out:
Grant writing and reporting, knowledge translation, communications.
Brief Experience Summary:
- 15+ years management career to Director level (profit and non-profit)
- Research in mental and physical health promotion, sport and recreation
- Project and program direction in non-profit and sport management
- Strategic planning
- Program evaluation, process improvement, knowledge transfer / mobilization
- Fully bilingual (French), some German and Spanish
- Secret Clearance
More Information About: Research & Consulting
Mental Health CV